Time is going by so fast. I can't believe it's almost October already. What a fun time. Fall is here, the leaves are turning, my daughter has a Birthday in October and then with the kids Halloween will be such great fun. I was pleased to learn yesterday at Church that we are having a Ward Halloween Party with treats, costume party and games. Sounds fun! If I attended all the Church meetings and functions I would have so much to do. I'm still waiting on my foot to heal from foot surgery at the beginning of September (it has become infected) and once it is healed I will have a procedure done on my back. Everything has been slowed down by the slow healing of my foot. Bum deal. I find myself slipping into a funk, not really depressed, but all the symtptoms are there. Sleeping too much, not eating very much, just don't feel like taking care of things. I hate it. I have to get up and do something to get myself out of it.
I thought I would be working part-time by now. I can't work very much, or I will lose my Disabiility Income from Social Security. But I can work part time...my Medicaid spend-down will go up, but the more I make ($400 vs $200) the less they take out compared to my earnings. It has been over 11 years now since I worked.
What I really want to do is go back to school. It's just a matter of deciding which program is the best fit. I want to learn Software Development and Enterprise development as well as Web Development. I can get a degree online, but have to decide which program can give me what I want, the cheapest and the fastest. Although right now I think Capella, whose program is at least 2 years, has the most to offer. But I'm still looking. Anyone out there reading this that knows anything, specifically information on the best school and where the best jobs are and what they are requiring...let me know.
Until then...goodnite, bloggers!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment