Monday, October 6, 2008

So Much to Do ... So Little Time!

I cannot believe that, not working, I can't keep up with everyday tasks. I have a theroy about this. I truly believe that one is more prone to be organized the more one has to do. Particularly if those tasks have some structure, like time frames, or someone expecting the work to be done. But mailing bills, housework, building my bookshelves and tables that I HAVE the wood to build...these things just don't get done. Why? You might ask. I might ask. Well, it seems I spend too much time right here. That's right folks, too many hours a day staring at a computer screen. Researching jobs in the IT field, schools to get my second Masters degree in IT or ISM which is the latest (Information Systems Mangagement). I think I'm going to make the leap this month. That's right. This month. Walden University, which so far I am very impressed with, has a start date of Oct 29 or something like that - it's at the end of the month. So I think I'll take the plunge.


And another thing. I added a counter today. It tells how many people have read your blog and what country they are from. Hopefully it starts with today! Because I have 1 person from the US. I'm assuming that this is moi.

Barbara, Mary Beth (get your computer going!) - read my blog! Amy is my only faithful reader! Oh, well. Anyone who stops in, clicking on "view next blog" because your life is that boring, WELCOME TO MY BLOG! Come back. It will get better. More jokes, less serious contemplation.

Until then...

No comments: