I start today, hopefully in my new course at Capella University. Speaking with my Academic Advisor, we discussed changing my specialization from Organizational Psychology to Health Psychology, which looks really interesting. I'm taking a class that could go for either specialization, but am relatively confident I will be changing. I can pull in a course on coaching, the reason I went into I/O Psychology in the first place.
I ordered my first batch of expensive new medication - getting the growth hormone shots and the testosterone. $333.00! I couldn't afford to get the progesterone, which is $69.00. The progesterone and testosterone will last a little over a month (possibly longer), but at the initial dose (0.2) the growth hormone- $270.00; and at that dose it will last 25 days. But he is planning to increase gradually, I just don't know how high. It's still cheaper than the babies are going to have to do, but they, and I are going to apply to get it through the pharmaceutical company for free.
Enough about that, although it is a good subject, because it has to do with me getting well. As of right now, my grade has been submitted for my first class, but since I misunderstood what my instructor said about some of my assignments, I took a B by choice. I just could not stress over getting three difficult and involved assignments done over a day and a half. As it is, I still can't get enrolled until I call. Which is where I am heading now.
I will get new batteries for my camera when I get my student loan refund. Then I can post some photos of the scenery around where I live (the snow covered mountains), the boys - Tobe and Bo - and I guess I should have someone take a photo of the boys and I together. After I get them bathed, that is!
Until then - pray for me, that the new medication may make me well -- that I might remain well enough to complete my second course in Life Span Development, which I am looking forward to, since so much has changed since I took it.
For those who didn't see Conference this weekend, and who can watch it on "On Demand", I highly recommend it, either that or buy the Ensign when it comes out next month. Amazing Conference talks. Until next time.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment