Hello, all-
Graduate school has been very good for me so far. I am getting such positive feedback from my professor that my self-esteem has risen several notches in just 5 weeks. I have a major paper I need to get started, and a smaller one to get done as well. So I'm a bit nervous about not having started them yet! But I do well under last minute pressure. I just didn't want to fall back into that bad habit.
My back procedure that was supposed to fix my back made it worse. So I am in so much pain. I went to Wal-Mart day before yesterday and am still paying for it from walking for way too long.
Overall, the only thing I really want to be different is to get to church every Sunday (if I can get to Wal-Mart by 10, then I can get to church by 10). And I want to get better so I can get up to Amy's and spend time with my grandchildren, help her out, etc. The boys and I had a good relationship going for awhile and then I started school. Plus my foot pain and back have both gotten progressively worse since October. But this, too shall pass.
New blog of my grandchildren - actually for the whole family - twiceblessedtwice.blogspot.com
I hadn't heard it before, but Amy says that having twins is often calling being "twice blessed". Since they have two sets of twins, they are twice blessed twice. Once you get to their blog, it is called "A Tail of Six Foxes". It sounds like a Fairy Tale, but with a play on the word Tail. And their last name is Fox, hence the name. Also, my SoninLaw, Brent, who I love very much, is very talented and her drew the silhouette on the title. It's beautiful! He makes a living doing it, so I guess he gets a lot of practice. And he's always sketching little things.
Now I must go to bed and read, then sleep. Goodnite.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment